Welcome to the 1st International Tourism Fair Wuerzburg 2017: The trade fair for tourism, leisure and recreation in Mainfranken.
Adventure holidays in Franconian Switzerland, luxury travel to Dubai or a wellness weekend in South Tyrol? You can't decide where to go and what to do? Come to the ITM Wuerzburg and get ideas for your next holidays! We are looking forward to welcoming you at the ITM!
Our opening hours:
Friday, October 13th 2017 2:00 pm until 6:00pm
Saturday, October 14th 2017 10:00 am until 6.00pm
Sunday, October 15th 2017 10:00am until 6:00pm
Various exhibitors and tourist representatives present their extensive offer in the well-known Mainfrankensaele right outside of Wuerzburg.
Whether you are looking for the latest travel trends, interesting countries to discover, or exciting holiday ideas, here you can explore popular destinations and get the best input for the most beautiful weeks of the year. Experience a fascinating live program on stage, enjoy exciting lectures and let yourself be spoiled by culinary delights from our foodtrucks. Participate in our big tombola. Lottery tickets are only 1 € and greatest part goes to charity (every 16th ticket wins!). The big prize is a one week vacation in Israel. Our entertainment highlight: Samba Felicidade performs at ITM. Awesome samba rhythms will be brought to you on Saturday at 14:30 and 16:00 and on Sunday at 14:30. The right music for your vacation...
ITM Wuerzburg - a family event!
Here you can find an extract of the exhibitor list of the 1st ITM. The list is constantly expanded; it is worthwhile to take a look at the page regularly. A map of the exhibition grounds is available here. (RV = Tour Operator, UZ = destination Management, AI = Airline, HO = Hotel, KF = Cruises, UI = Entertainment & Information, SL = Shopping & Reading, BT = Bus & Transfer Services)
- A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH - River Cruises, Rostock (KF)
- Ashtar Tours International - Vacation in Jordan (RV)
- Bohemia Wellness & Spa - Karlovy Vary - EA unique place to stay, Karlovy Vary (UZ)
- Caprice - Diamonds and Jewels from Israel, Ramat Gan, Israel (FE)
- Congress Centrum Suhl Touristik und Congress GmbH - biggest event venue in Southern Thuringia, Suhl (UZ)
- DSC Management - Expert for your vacation in Turkey, Antalya/Turkey (RV)
- Die Wanderperlen - Girls. Hiking. Travelling, Frankfurt/Main (RV)
- Diesenhaus Ram GmbH - Experience Isrel, Frankfurt/Main (RV)
- Dil Tour & Travel Äthiopien - Äthiopien von seiner besten Seite (RV)
- Dr. Augustin Studienreisen GmbH - Your tour operator for music, cultural and study trips, Forchheim (RV)
- EL AL Israel AIrline inc. - It's not just an airline. It's Israel, Frankfurt/Main (AI)
- Familotel Aparthotel Am Rennsteig - The ideal family hotel, Wurzbach (HO)
- Ferienwohnung & Ferienhaus Fam. Schulze - Romance, idyll and tradition , Lausitz (HO)
- Airport Service Nijsten - Perfect service to make your vacation start stress free, Bergrheinfeld (BT)
- Frankenland Reisen, Burgpreppach (RV)
- Funkhaus Würzburg - Radio Gong - DAS NEUE Charivari - Your favorite radio stations in Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg (UI)
- Globe Golf Inc. - 1 Plane - 5 Continents = World Travel - Culture and Golfing on 5 Continents, Honings (RV)
- Greenland, Partner Country (UZ)
- Hapag Lloyd Kreuzfahrten - We make your cruise dreams come true, Hamburg (KF)
- Imzad - Tuareg Jewellery from the Sahara, Tübingen (SL)
- JDR Reisen a la carte - The travel expert in Wuerzburg, Würzburg (RV)
- Marketing Gesellschaft Oberlausitz - Niederschlesien mbH, Bautzen (UZ)
- Marokko - Reisen - Discover in private, Wartmannsroth - Heiligkreuz(RV)
- MSC Kreuzfahrten GmbH - Your Cruise Expert, München (KF)
- Das Operneck, Das beste aus der Opernwelt (UI)
- Rano Frosch - Silk and crafts from Usbekistan, Würzburg (SL)
- Rhön GmbH - Experience our destination, Wildflecken-Oberbach (UZ)
- Ringberg Hotel GmbH & Co. KG - Your address for unforgettable holidays, Suhl (HO)
- Royal Jordanian Airlines, Frankfurt/Main (AI)
- Romantik Hotel Dorotheenhof - Wellness Hotel Weimar. Indulgence for body, mind and soul (HO)
- Sächsische Staatsoper Dresden - Semper Opera, Dresden (UZ)
- Schmetterling International GmbH & Co.KG - Holidays from one source, Gschwand (RV)
- St. Bartholomäus Traukirche von J.S. Bach - Lutherweg 2017, Dornheim (UZ)
- Go Israel, Berlin (UZ)
- Theater Erfurt - Theatre of the state capital, Erfurt (UZ)
- Stage Entertainment - Musicals, Live Shows and more, Hamburg (UI)
- Stünings Medien GmbH - Ihre Fachzeitschrift BUS-Fahrt, Krefeld (SL)
- South Africa - how I like it, Margetshöchheim (RV)
- Tourismus Marketing Gesellschaft Sachsen mbH - Saxony. Sate Of The Arts, Dresden (UZ)
- Tourismusverein Nördliches Würzburger Land e.V. - Welcome to Wuerzburger Land, Veitshöchheim (UZ)
- Travel Services Malta Ltd. - Your Maltese Tour Operator, Malta (RV)
- Trescher Verlag Gmbh - Know more. Travel better, Berlin (SL)
- VIAfelix - Die Finnland Expterten, Kronberg (RV)
- Victor's Residenz-Hotels GmbH - 13 unique hotels in Germany, Berlin (HO)
- Visit Jordan - Welcome to Jordan Tourism Board, Amman/Jordan (UZ)
- Wartburg-Stiftung - Wartburg. Unesco World Cultural Heritage, Eisenach (UZ)
Ribwich - Food.Einfach.Lecker
Uncle Yo´s sweet foodtrucks
- Adult one day ticket: 5,00€
- Family one day ticket: 10,00€
(Family = 2 adults and their own children/grandchildren)
- Children under the age of 10 years, accompanied by an adult, free
- Special rate for the one day ticket on Friday October 13th: 1 € reduction per visitor
The Infodesk in the foyer serves as a central entry point for visitors and informs you about all exhibitors, about events as part of the program on stage, and helps you if you need further information.
Family friendly and disability friendly - we show how it's done
Families with children are also welcome. In the Mainfrankensaele it is ensured that families with children feel comfortable. Baby changing rooms can be found in the disabled toilet in the basement.
All rooms are accessible for wheelchair users and allow for an undisturbed trade fair visit. Disabled parking is located directly in front of the main entrance in the car park on the Mainufer.
To enable disabled people to visit the fair, there is an elevator near the main entrance. The paths in the foyer and the large hall are barrier-free and therefore also suitable for wheelchair users. Handicapped toilets are located in the basement. Disabled persons are entitled to a reduced entrance fee. In the case of a 100 per cent disability, admission is also free for the accompanying person. Please contact our service staff at the information desk in the foyer or contact us in advance.
Unfortunately a visit with pets in the Mainfrankensaele is not possible.